This is not a desk job!
Auto Damage Adjusters are the primary ambassadors of GEICO's renowned customer service. They deliver on our promise to "be there" when customers need us most — after an accident. Over the course of your career as an insurance adjuster, you may visit auto body repair shops, customers' homes, salvage yards and even accident scenes.
As an Auto Damage Adjuster Trainee, you will:
- Attend an extensive 12-week training program, including four weeks at our Auto Damage School in McLean, Va.
- Learn the ins and outs of automobile damage and insurance claims adjusting.
- Provide outstanding customer service and efficiently handle multiple case files.
- Interact directly with customers while working in a local drive-in location, a GEICO Auto Repair Xpress® shop or as a field adjuster.
- Be equipped with the latest tools and technology in auto adjusting.
- Inspect and assess vehicle damage ranging from minor fender-benders to extensive damage caused by major accidents, hurricanes, floods and other disasters.
- Estimate the cost of vehicle repairs, negotiate equitable settlements and issue payments.
- Receive promotions based upon your performance.
We're looking for great people.
GEICO is hiring entry-level trainees for insurance adjuster jobs across the country. Some locations also hire experienced field adjusters and/or offer a fast-track leadership program with a focus in auto adjusting.
Successful Auto Damage Adjusters at GEICO possess exceptional customer service skills, a mechanical aptitude and are always willing to roll up their sleeves to get the job done! They have a strong attention to detail, are highly organized and can work well independently.
Search for Auto Damage jobs