Represent one of America’s most recognized brands.
At GEICO, our stellar reputation, great rates and creative marketing campaigns have customers contacting us – every day – for their insurance needs. Best of all, our inside Sales Representatives meet their goals without the pressure of commissioned sales or having to make cold-calls!
As a Sales Representative, you will:
- Attend industry-leading, paid sales training within either our Auto or Property insurance division.
- Become a licensed insurance sales professional and receive inbound calls from highly interested potential policyholders.
- Advise buyers on the insurance products they may want or need, state insurance requirements and coverage limits.
- Prepare personalized insurance quotes, overcome objections and close sales.
- Receive coaching and feedback to help you further develop your sales skills.
- Qualify for monthly bonuses based upon meeting your sales goals.
- Receive raises and promotions based upon your performance.
What is the difference between the Auto and Property divisions?
GEICO – a leading auto insurance company – insures more than 18 million vehicles! What you may be surprised to learn is that we sell Homeowner’s, Condo, Renter’s, Boat, RV, ATV and Flood insurance, too.
Which GEICO offices hire Sales Representatives?
Auto insurance Sales Representatives work a variety of schedules in most major GEICO offices. Jobs within the Property division are only available in Buffalo, NY, Fredericksburg, VA and Virginia Beach, VA. Depending upon the hiring needs in those locations, a recruiter may talk with you about a position in either the Auto or Property insurance division.
We're looking for great people.
GEICO is hiring experienced and entry-level Sales Representatives to work in contact centers across the country. Many of our offices also offer a fast-track management development program to college graduates.
Search for Sales jobs