Recognizing college students for more than 25 years.
This long-standing GEICO tradition supports some of our country's most outstanding college students by providing $1,000 awards and recognizing their dedication to academic success, leadership and service.
Congratulations to the 2013 GEICO Achievement Award Recipients!
This program requires that students:
- Are currently enrolled full-time at an accredited four-year college or university.
- Possess sophomore or junior status.
- Have at least a 3.0 overall GPA.
- Are majoring in business, computer science, mathematics or a related program.
- Have demonstrated leadership on campus or within the community.
Additional program details:
- Download a copy of this year's program flyer.
- Follow the step-by-step guide on how to apply.
- Send all information in one envelope to be considered.
- Read the FAQ page carefully, as it includes important information about eligibility, requirements, tax implications and deadlines.
- Questions? Email us at email@example.com.